2020 Junior Golf Programs:
- The PGA Junior League
- February-October: The Junior Player Development Program
- June | July | August: Coal Creek Junior Golf School
- Monarch Jr. Pass
Cost:$ 400/person Additional family members receive a 15% discount
About: This team concept of junior golf has grown exponentially since its inception. The goal is to field 4 teams of 10 players each creating 4 traveling teams.
Who: Boys and Girls who are not yet age 14 by August 1, 2020.
Dates: The 2020 season starts All team practices begin June 9. Once School is out practices will occur on Tuesdays until matches start.
- Register at http://www.juniorgolfcolorado.org/pga-junior-league/
- A $ 75 fee will be collected online payable to the PGA
- The balance can be paid in the golf shop on or before the first day of practice
- Families with multiple players receive a 15% discount for multiple children
- To pay the balance due 2020 Coal Creek JR League balance
Cost: $700-$800/person per session (price depends on instructor)
This program is for the junior who is serious about improving their skills and lowering their scores.
Any junior interested in competition and High School golf should consider a program of this type.
The program includes:
- Evaluation of golf equipment that fits strength and flexibility
- A comprehensive and honest assessment of current skills.
- A plan with metrics to enhance those skills through drills and play.
- The 6 month program begins in April continues through September.
- An evaluation of playing strengths and weaknesses with a plan for improvement
- Club selection
- Course management
- Overcoming adversity
- Repeating success
Youth Camp Grades K-2nd $ 20 per child
One day, 1 hour programs, limited to first 12 kids to apply.
Dates: June 15, 29 July 13, 27
PGA Junior Golf Camps
Coal Creek will be the host site for 5 additional camps.
1/2 day camps June 8-5; July 6-10; August 3-7
1/2 day camps June 22-26, July 20 - 24
- Pay online