2021 Junior Golf Programs:
- The PGA Junior League
- February-October: The Junior Player Development Program
- Summer Golf Camps (full & half day)
- Monarch Jr. Pass
Cost: $400/person (Additional family members receive a 15% discount)
Who: Boys and Girls who are not yet age 14 by August 1, 2021.
About: This team concept of junior golf has grown exponentially since its inception. The goal is to field 5 teams of 12 players each. All of the teams will be playing at Coal Creek Golf Course.
- REGISTRATION BEGINS February 1st
- All team practices begin on Friday, April 30, 2021, at 5 PM. Practices will continue every Friday after school at 5 pm.
- 9-hole matches will be played on Tuesday afternoons through June and July.
- We hope to field an all-star team to compete in the state event and attempt to qualify for the National event in November.
To register: REGISTRATION BEGINS February 1st
- To register for the PGA Junior League
- A $ 75 fee will be collected online payable to the PGA
- The balance can be paid in the golf shop on or before the first day of practice
- Families with multiple players receive a 15% discount for multiple children
- To pay the balance due ( at a link not yet established )
Cost: $800-$900/person per session (price depends on instructor)
This program is for the junior golfer who is serious about improving their skills and lowering their scores. Any junior interested in competition and High School golf should consider a program of this type. The program includes:
- Evaluation of golf equipment that fits strength and flexibility
- A comprehensive and honest assessment of current skills.
- A plan with metrics to enhance those skills through drills and play.
- The 6-month program begins in April continues through September.
- An evaluation of playing strengths and weaknesses with a plan for improvement
- Club selection
- Course management
- Overcoming adversity
- Repeating success
2021 Coal Creek Junior Golf Schools
One day, 1-hour programs, limited to first 12 kids to apply.
Dates: June 14, 28 July 12, 26
Cost: $20 / child
Age: Grades K-2nd
Golf camps designed to help your child learn the game and develop their skills in a fun, supportive, and encouraging environment. Learn more or register here >
- 1/2 day camps $275 (ages 6-13)
- June 7-11;
- June 21-25,
- July 12-16;
- July 26-30
- Full-day camps $495 (ages 9-16)
- June 14-18
- June 28- July 2,
- July 19-23
To register:2021 PGA Junior Camp Registration