Located at Coal Creek Golf Course in Louisville, Colorado, the Coal Creek Men’s Golf Association (CCMGA) aims to provide good competition and comradery for local golfers in Boulder County and beyond. The club hosts frequent tournaments with a wide variety of formats to t keep the game fun and fresh. Our Tuesday Night League (TNL) hosts a weekly 9-hole team match play throughout the summer. New members are always welcomed and encouraged to join. You will meet a lot of new people who share the same passion for the game that you do and enjoy some competitive recreation.
Our season begins in late March and concludes in late August with a 3-day Club Championship. TNL runs throughout the summer and you may join an existing team or create a team of your own. The TNL concludes in early September with a 16-team playoff. You must be a member of CCMGA to participate in either league.
- To work for the preservation and betterment of the CCMGA
- To organize, promote and direct tournaments and other competitive play for amateur golfers and create good camaraderie in the CCMGA.
- To furnish players, through their membership in the CCMGA, the opportunity to participate in tournaments and other events held by CCMGA.
- To promote the interests of golf and sportsmanship.
- To establish a uniform system of handicapping and enforcement of rules
- CCMGA Membership and GHIN Handicap Index number
- Access to CCMGA Membership Tournaments
- Access to Tuesday Night League
- Access to summer team and individual Match Plays
- Includes 3-day Club Championship and Awards Dinner
- Access to league and personal playing statistics
- CCMGA discounted green fees
- Additional discounts with CCGC Preferred Player Pass Buy Now >
Become a Member