If you want to play golf but have found it hard to learn, intimidating, frustrating, expensive or embarrassing this league is for you!
- Learn golf in a fun, supportive setting
- Flexible! Play once or all eight Mondays. Only pay when you want to golf.
- Enjoy the company of similar level golfers
- Get instruction, learn the rules, play the game
- Develop confidence in your abilities
To offer newer men and women golfers a fun environment to learn and enjoy the company of similar level golfers. An opportunity to develop confidence in your abilities.
Dates & Time:
- 8-week program
- Monday evenings with a 5:30 pm start time
- June 1, 8, 15, 22, 29, July 13, 20, 27
- Includes instruction and the opportunity to play 5-holes
- Participation every week is not mandatory. We are here to have fun.
Each Monday night session will consist of:
- Instruction - $200 for 8 weeks
Optional. The Beginner League members can just play, take instruction then play, or just practice after the instruction.
- 5-holes of golf - $10 green fee each week you play
We will pair you with similar golfers or you can create your own group of 4-players.
- Range balls, pull cart or riding cart - included with $10 fee
Hangout and socialize at the Sweet Spot Cafe after your round
Group instruction will begin at 5:30 each week covering the following areas:
- Full swing motion
- Golf terminology
- Sand Shots
Participation every week is not mandatory. We are here to have fun.
Rules of Play:
- Scramble format is used.
- Players can use a tee wherever they are until they reach the green.
Cost to join the league:
- $ 200 for instruction for the 8 week period
- $ 10 for green fees, range balls and pull or riding cart..
Other Features included in the league:
- Club fitting advice upon entry into the league
- We can build you a set of clubs specifically designed for you (Estimated costs $ 399)
- Built by David Baril at Coal Creek.
- A minimal set of 6-clubs for function. (Driver, hybrid, putter, a 7iron, 9iron, & sand wedge)