Welcome to Coal Creek Golf Course
We are open currently operating under a COVID-19 reopening policy.
Social distancing is required and will be enforced.
Masks are required inside the building and outdoors any time 6' of distance can not be maintained.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BELOW
The health and safety of our staff and patrons is our priority. The following changes and guidelines are currently in place to reduce the contact golfers have with each other and course employees. Guests who cannot adhere to the guidelines will be politely asked to leave the property without refund or raincheck. These policies include but are not limited to:
- The golf shop is open. Per city ordinance, masks are required inside the building and outdoors any time 6' of distance can not be maintained.
- You can pay in the golf shop or by calling 303-666-7888 to put a credit card on file.
- Proceed directly to the first tee 5 minutes before your tee time.
- Beginning May 2nd Riding golf carts will be available for single use only.
- 1 rider per cart. 2 riders are allowed in 1 cart if they are from the same household.
- Golf carts are available on a 1st come 1st serve basis.
- The supply of golf carts is limited.
- Please call 30 minutes prior to your tee time to check availability and to arrange payment.
- Requests for a golf cart does not guarantee availability.
- A refund for a golf cart rental will be issued if there are no carts available.
- No outside food or alcohol. Support local and purchase from the take out menu from Sweet Spot Cafe at 303-335-4857.
- Beverage cart is available 11am-5pm daily.
- Social distancing of 6' or more is required and will be enforced.
- At this time, the driving range is only open to members and players with a tee time. (prepurchase range balls online)