2022 Jr Development Programs
- Operation 36 (ages 7-13)
- PGA Jr. Summer Golf Camps FULL
- Coal Creek Summer Golf Camps (grades K-2)
- Junior Player Development Program (Feb-Oct) SPOTS REMAINING
- Monarch Jr. Unlimited Golf Pass
- Our Instructors
- Eight 1-hour group lessons
- Four 9-hole events (Additional $10 fee charged that day OR included with Monarch Jr. Pass)
- Tracking with the Op 36 Mobile App
- Pay here >
|Coal Creek Adult Golf Academy with Operation 36 Golf|
Spring Semester (April 4-May 25)
|Summer Semester (June 6-Aug 3)||$300*|
|Fall Semester (Aug 22-Oct 12)||$300*|
Help your child discover the game of a lifetime by attending a PGA Junior Golf Camp. PGA Junior Golf Camps will foster your child’s love for golf whether they want to pick up a new skill or compete in tournament play.
This isn’t just any golf camp. It’s a PGA Junior Golf Camp.
- Learn from the best. Every camp is led by a certified PGA of America Professional who knows how to balance both fun and skill building with a low teacher-to-student ratio to promote development.
- Fun, safe and educational. Full of action, discipline, and integrity, each camp has been designed to help your child grow both on and off the golf course.
- From tee to green. Campers learn every aspect of the game, including instruction on full swing, short game, rules, and golf etiquette.
- Camps that work for you. No matter your child’s ability, we’ve got a camp for them. For new/beginner to intermediate campers, we have half-day, full-day and modified full-day programs that feature small group instruction, course play (full day and modified full-day camps), and a low teacher to student ratio. Advanced juniors who are playing competitive golf and have a desire to learn detailed strategies toward improvement can participate in advanced, specialty, and competitive edge day camps.
|PGA Jr. Golf Camps|
Half-Day Camps (ages 6-13) FULL
|Full-Day Camps (ages 9-16) FULL
June 13-17, June 27- July 1, July 18-22
For camp details or to register visit www.PGAJuniorGolfCamps or call 888-PGA-PLAY (888-742-7529).
Dates: June 13, June 27, July 11, July 25
Time: 8 AM-9 AM
Cost: $25 / child
Age: Grades K-2nd
- Register for June 13 youth camp >
- Register for June 27th youth camp >
- Register for July 11th youth camp >
- Register for July 25th youth camp >
- Evaluation of golf equipment that fits strength and flexibility
- A comprehensive and honest assessment of current skills.
- A plan with metrics to enhance those skills through drills and play.
- The 6-month program begins in April continues through September.
- An evaluation of playing strengths and weaknesses with a plan for improvement
- Club selection
- Course management
- Overcoming adversity
- Repeating success