Welcome to February at Coal Creek Golf Course
The golf course and driving range are currently closed.
The Grill restaurant and golf shop are open.
FUN FACT: Did you know that January 2022 was the first year ever that Coal Creek Golf Course had ZERO playable days due to snow and wintery weather? January 2021 had 11 playable days, and January 2020 had 26! There is still quite a bit of snow on the course, and we have no estimated date on when the snow will melt and the course will reopen. The good news is all the moisture from the snow we had in January will be beneficial in the spring.
- Approximately 150 fire-damaged trees need to be removed on holes 1-5. Most of these trees are located on holes four and five, along the creek on the left side of the fairway, and will have minimal impact on play and aesthetics. So don't worry, those trees that block your shots will still be there!
- Snow has delayed the tree removal project, and we are hoping to begin soon. If the project is not complete before the snow melts off the greens, we will open holes 6-18. Once the project is complete the plan is to open all 18-holes. Until then, you can start off 2022 with even par on holes 1-5!
- The new driving range turf is ready to be replaced but needs warmer temperatures to be installed. We will let you know as soon as that has been completed.
Helping Marshall Fire Victims
- 25% Discount on Callaway golf equipment for those who lost their homes. Callaway golf has stepped up to assist all those homeowners who have lost their golf equipment in the fire. A complete set of fitting clubs with different shaft options are available at Coal Creek so we can help you determine what the best fit is for you.
- Free rental sets for those who lost their homes.
In hopes of making things just a little bit easier and maybe making it possible to escape for a few hours on the course, you can borrow a set of clubs for free if you lost yours in the fire. Please stop by or call 303-666-7888.
- Coal Creek donates merchandise to Marshall Fire store
The golf shop dropped off a large donation of soft goods to assist those in need.
- Staff is working on ways to respect the neighboring property owners who lost their homes and minimize intrusion on their privacy. This will include fencing as a barrier between the course and private property, no trespassing signs, suggestions on where to leave your driver in the bag, and reminders to golfers that besides being illegal to trespass, it would be considered disrespectful to enter those areas.
Measuring Air Quality at City Facilities
In an effort to obtain and share up-to-date air quality data with the community, the City of Louisville is in the process of installing Purple Air air quality sensors at City facilities, including Coal Creek Golf Course. You can find data at purpleair.com. Purple Air sensors measure airborne particulate matter (PM), including dust, smoke, and other organic and inorganic particles. Boulder County residents who would like to install a Purple Air Quality monitor on their homes can get a 10% discount.
More Information >
Operation 36 provides beginners with the most effective developmental programs and technology to learn to shoot Par (36) or better for 9 holes! Each semester consists of:
- Eight 1-hour group lessons (Thursday @ 6 PM & Saturday @ 10 AM)
- Four 9-hole events* (Sunday tee times start at 4 PM)
- Tracking with the Op 36 Mobile App
Golf season starts March 15!
Make it fair. GHIN is the most trusted and widely-used Handicap Index available. Golfers can post scores, calculate handicaps, and retrieve handicap information online, from any computer. It's easy to sign up or renew online!
Pay Now >
8 AM to 5 PM Saturday-Thursday
8 AM to 7 PM Friday
All entrees include a complimentary Bloody Mary or Mimosa. Brunch served until 12pm.
Friday Night: Prime Rib or Salmon Dinner
$17.99 includes house salad and choice of Salmon and wild rice or Prime Rib and loaded baked potato.
View Jobs >
League Sign Up is Happening Now
- Strokers League (60+) > Kickoff TBD
- Women's League (CCWGA) > Kickoff TBD
- Men's League (CCMGA) > Begins Play 4/2
- Couples League > Begins Play 4/15
- PGA Jr League > Begins Play 4/29
- Beginners League > Begins Play 6/6