Coal Creek Match Play Championship
Date TBD-First Round June 2017
Entry Fee: $ 25, 100% paid out to quarter finalist, semi-finalist and winner
- Men’s, Tees: Pick & Shovel
- Women’s, Tees: Graphite
- Men’s NO handicap, Tees: TNT
Eligible to participate:
Any member of the CCWGA, CCMGA, Imperial, Regal, Preferred, Preferred Plus and Monarch membership. All contestants must have a GHIN handicap. No age restrictions.
Format: Individual Net Match play per division
Seeding: The first 32 who enter in each division will be seeded based upon handicap index.
Entry Deadline: May 21, 2017
Match Schedule:Each match must be completed within 2 weeks. If match is not completed both participants are deemed to have lost.
July 4, 2017
Format: 2-man 1 better ball event AM shotgun
The Louisville Open
Date TBD-August 2017
Format: Individual stroke play within Men’s, Women’s & Junior divisions.
The All-inclusive Club Championship
October 7, 2017
Format: Individual stroke play from one set of tees with full handicap.
May 2017 - September 2017
Format: 9-hole, 4-person handicap scrambles
Start time: Shotgun start at 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm based upon time of year.
Handicap: Handicaps will be calculated using Peoria, Callaway or Wilson methods.
Entry Fee per event: $ 70 (includes: green fee, golf cart, prize fund and dinner.)
- Prepay for 8 events at $ 500 per couple
- Prepay for 6 events at $ 380 per couple
- Prepay for 4 events at $ 260 per couple
- May 12 @ 5 pm
- June 9, 23 @ 6 pm
- July 14,28 @ 6 pm
- August 11,25 @ 6 pm
- September 15 @ 6 pm
The Money Game
One Sunday per month starting in May 2017
Entry Fee: $ 40 cash entry with 100% returned.
7 ways to win:
· Low gross individual front 9, back 9 & total
· Blind draw 2-man I best ball low gross front 9, back 9, & total
· Individual gross skins
Entry fee allocation:
- $ 5 each for individual front 9, back 9 & total $ 15
- $ 5 each for team front 9, back 9, & total $ 15
- $ 10 gross skins game $ 10
- Total $ 40
Eligible to participate: Open to the first 12 players who enter.