We are open and currently operating under COVID-19 policies.
Social distancing is required and will be enforced.
Facial coverings are required inside the building
masks are NOT required outdoors. Social distancing should be practiced as a resonable precaution.
Important Information & COVID-19 Policies
- The driving range is open to the public.
- Your tee time reservation includes green fee only. A golf cart is a separate fee.
- Two riders are allowed per cart.
- Golf carts are available on a 1st come 1st serve basis.
- Requests for a golf cart does not guarantee availability.
- A refund for a golf cart rental will be issued if there are no carts available.
- Rental golf clubs are now available
- Flag sticks can be removed from the cup
- Rakes are now in the bunker. It is every golfer's responsbility to rake the bunker as you depart
- Sand bottles are in the golf carts. ONLY use sand if divots are not recoverable.
The health and safety of our staff and patrons is our priority. The following changes and guidelines are currently in place to reduce the contact golfers have with each other and course employees. Guests who cannot adhere to the guidelines will be politely asked to leave the property without a refund or raincheck. These policies include but are not limited to:
- Social distancing of 6' is strongly recommended.