If you are fully vaccinated, masks are optional. If you are not fully vaccinated, please continue to wear a mask.
Important Information & COVID-19 Policies
- The driving range is open to the public.
- Your tee time reservation includes green fee only. A golf cart is a separate fee.
- Two riders are allowed per cart.
- Golf carts are available on a 1st come 1st serve basis.
- Requests for a golf cart does not guarantee availability.
- A refund for a golf cart rental will be issued if there are no carts available.
- Rental golf clubs are now available
- Flag sticks can be removed from the cup
- Rakes are now in the bunker. It is every golfer's responsbility to rake the bunker as you depart
- Sand bottles are in the golf carts. ONLY use sand if divots are not recoverable.
The health and safety of our staff and patrons is our priority. The following changes and guidelines are currently in place to reduce the contact golfers have with each other and course employees. Guests who cannot adhere to the guidelines will be politely asked to leave the property without a refund or raincheck. These policies include but are not limited to:
New Mask Policy
- If you are fully vaccinated
Masks are now optional inside City buildings for fully vaccinated individuals, including in the golf shop at Coal Creek Golf Course. You are considered fully vaccinated two weeks after your final dose of the COVID-19 vaccine.
- If you are unvaccinated
For unvaccinated individuals, including children age 2 and older, it is recommended that masks still be worn indoors. It’s especially important to consider this with regards to children under the age of 12, who cannot yet receive the COVID-19 vaccine. Masks are encouraged outdoors when 6 ft. of social distancing cannot be maintained.
- If you are sick, stay home. Get tested for COVID-19 if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms.
- Utilize hand sanitization stations upon entrance to buildings. Wash hands frequently, especially after coughing or sneezing. Wash with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- 6-ft social distancing is encouraged whenever possible.
- Please continue to wear a mask if you're not fully vaccinated.