Please select your tee time by clicking on Daily Guest or Season Pass Holders. Once you select your tee time, it takes just a few minutes to create an account then all future bookings are made quickly and easily.
Masks are no longer required in Louisville City facilities. While masks are no longer required, Boulder County Public Health recommends that individuals age 2+ wear a mask when around others while Boulder County remains at a level of substantial or high transmission.
- Your tee time reservation includes green fee only. A golf cart is a separate fee.
- Two riders are allowed per cart.
- Golf carts are available on a 1st come 1st serve basis.
- Requests for a golf cart does not guarantee availability.
- A refund for a golf cart rental will be issued if there are no carts available.
- Rental golf clubs are now available
Flag sticks, rakes, sand bottles
- Flag sticks can be removed from the cup
- Rakes are now in the bunker. It is every golfer's responsbility to rake the bunker as you depart
- Sand bottles are in the golf carts. ONLY use sand if divots are not recoverable.
- If you are sick, stay home. Get tested for COVID-19 if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms.
- Utilize hand sanitization stations upon entrance to buildings. Wash hands frequently, especially after coughing or sneezing. Wash with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.