NOTE: All tee times must be secured with a credit card on file whether made by phone or online.
NO CHARGES ARE MADE TO YOUR CREDIT CARD AT THE TIME OF THE BOOKING.
It takes much more time to place a credit card on file if you do so over the phone.
Please select your tee time by clicking on Daily Guest or Season Pass Holders. Once you select your tee time, it takes just a few minutes to create an account then all future bookings are made quickly and easily.
- Your tee time reservation includes green fee only. A golf cart is a separate fee.
- Two riders are allowed per cart.
- Golf carts are available on a 1st come 1st serve basis.
- Requests for a golf cart do not guarantee availability.
- A refund for a golf cart rental will be issued if no carts are available.
- Rental golf clubs are now available
A golfer's responsbility to the golf courser and their fellow golfers
- Replace your divots at all times. If they cannot be found, fill the divot with sand.
- Rakes are now in the bunker, use them as you depart the sand bunker. It is every golfer's responsibility to rake the bunker as you depart.
- Golf carts should always be driven on the hard surfaces as much as possible to reduce turf stress. You can cross over to your shot.
If you are sick, stay home. Get tested for COVID-19 if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms.
Utilize hand sanitization stations upon entrance to buildings. Wash hands frequently, especially after coughing or sneezing. Wash with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.